Netgear Orbi is the best WiFi router used by everyone in today’s world of modern technology. It is a new spin to the regular WiFi router specially designed to stretch the internet range all over the house as compared to any normal brand routers. It is essentially two routers in one. The second unit of a Netgear Orbi acts perfectly like a glorified WiFi booster (range extender). So, to receive uninterrupted internet range to every corner of your house, setup your Orbi with us by following rose-petal steps given below.
Essential Setup Instructions for your Orbi WiFi System
An Orbi networking system provides a high-range of safe, secure, and reliable WiFi network for your entire home and covers all the dead zones, blind spots, and poor connectivity areas. A WiFi is used to connect your smart networking devices to the home network, especially with the Orbi router system.
For Orbi Setup Instructions you have to:
- Unplug your existing modem. Before you plug it back, make sure that its firmware is up-to-date by the latest version. Also, replace or remove the backup battery (only if it uses one).
- Wait for couple of minutes and plug your modem back into an electric wall socket.
- Using an Ethernet cable, connect your modem to the yellow internet port of Orbi router. Once done, connect the Netgear Orbi to the wall socket away from doors, walls, reflection of mirror, and public WiFi.
Note: If you don’t see any LED light on your device, push the power (on/ off) button once.
- Wait for another couple of minutes and let the Orbi’s ring LED lights change its color to solid white.
If you didn’t see any power lights, then ask us “the service provider of Orbi” for detailed Netgear Orbi setup instructions at toll-free number 1-844-689-9966.
- For best WiFi coverage, place the Orbi satellite in the middle of your house. But remember that it should not be placed near to obstructions like microwave, cordless phone, baby monitors, electronic toys, metal walls, utensils, dishwasher, Bluetooth gadgets, automatic garage openers, treadmill, etc.
- Once done, select a damage-free power socket and insert the Orbi satellite into it.
Note: To avoid any damage and Orbi setup issue, do not perform the installation process in high-voltage and fluctuation.
Moreover, if the LED lights on your Orbi device doesn’t flash or blink, push the on/ off (power) button. Unplug your device and wait for few minutes before plugging it back.
- Now, wait for the Orbi satellite’s ring LED to illuminate solid white. After that, wait for few seconds and let the power lights turn to pulse white and pulse magenta.
Facing Netgear Orbi connection issues? Drop all your worries and ask us for Orbi setup guide.
Also, remember that Orbi satellite’s ring power LED lights will be pulse magenta for few seconds to couple of minute. If it takes more time and lot of your efforts, then do not delay in calling our highly-qualified professionals.
Once the Orbi satellite’s ring LED pulses solid magenta, remember it lights one of the following colors for few seconds and turns off automatically:
- Solid Blue
It means that the connection between Orbi Satellite and Orbi router is very good/ excellent.
- Solid Magenta
This color says that the Orbi satellite fails to connect with the Orbi router. For Orbi setup troubleshooting, place both the devices within the range of each other.
- Solid Amber
This light indicates that the connection between both the devices is fair. To make it fairer, place your devices openly. Moreover, they should be placed at a high, neat, clean, cool, and dry shelf.
After that, connect your mobile devices, computer or laptop to the Orbi satellite or Orbi router with the help of an USB/ Ethernet cable. Conversely, to get connected with the WiFi, find the network name (SSID) and password (passphrase or security key).
Good Job! The https arlo.netgear.com process is completed successfully. Don’t get tensed as the Orbi router’s ring LED will turn off automatically.
For more assistance, ask us for instant Orbi setup help.
If you have still something to ask or clear, do it via below given comment section.