Chennai also was known as “Gateway to South India”, as one of the largest IT Park in Asia called Tidel Park. There are so many historic events connected to Chennai and is one of the famous cities of India. Saidapet is a neighborhood in Chennai also called as Saidai. It was founded by the Nawabs of Carnatic in the 18th century. The famous Bazaar road is mostly busy shopping road. And as result, you also find many good restaurants. So here we get you the list of best restaurants in Saidapet Chennai.
Pitampura is a residential area in the Northwest Delhi. It is upscale retail, commercial and residential area. There have been many shopping malls established in Pitampura. There are restaurants in Pitampura ranging from budget to posh serving delicious food. If you want to explore or find a better place to hang out with your friends then you should go through this list of best restaurants in Pitampura to have an awesome time in Pitampura.
- A2B – If you are looking forward to starting your day with a good breakfast then this is the place you should be at as they start their service at 7 am. They offer South Indian dishes and really tasty sweets. It is one of the best restaurants in Saidapet Chennai.
- Paradise – They are well known for their delicious biryani. It’s a 65-year-old restaurant offering some of the best delicacies from North Indian and Chinese cuisines. It’s a quite great place for casual dining. You can come along with your friends or family as it offers pocket-friendly prices. It is one of the best restaurants in Saidapet, Chennai.
- Wang’s Kitchen – This was established in the year 1995, serving the authentic Chinese cuisine since then they never looked back and opened many other outlets in other parts of Tamil Nadu. You should not miss out on the famous Chilli Chicken and Smoked Garlic Sauce Momos. They have a variety of rice and noodles options. Singapore noodles with Chicken Manchurian Sauce, Chilly Garlic Noodles with Potato chili Sauce are commonly picked by the people. It is one of the best restaurants in Saidapet, Chennai.
Traveling from Saidapet to Pitampura? We have covered your food
- Pikwik – Looking out for a family outing, then this is the best cafes in Pitampura. They serve you with a wide variety at a reasonable price. You can find North Indian, Chinese and Mughlai cuisines. It’s a very comfortable place. This place is known for its butter chicken. It is one of the best restaurants in Pitampura.
- Berco’s – If you are a great lover of Chinese foods at good prices, then this is the right place for you. It’s an amazing place with great ambiance. This place has received really good reviews from its customers. You can grab some tasty food like veg Manchurian, chicken in oyster sauce, juicy chicken drumsticks. It is one of the best restaurants in Pitampura.
- Ghar Unplugged – It’s one of the best places for casual dining with the ambiance perfectly synching with a party mood. The place is so lively with the amazing interiors that will lift your mood up. The menu offers a wide range of varieties with a full bar menu. People prefer to order Mojito, Momos, Veg buffet, Beer, Biriyani Malai Chaap. It also features live music performance. It is one of the best restaurants in Pitampura.